Is Pure Yacon Syrup the Next Big Thing?
It seems we are always looking for that magic pill, that mystical liquid or that one sure fire easy way to lose weight. Whenever I hear of a new trend my anxiety levels go up. I begin to wonder if THIS could be the real thing. Everyone who is carrying extra weight wants to get rid of it. However, we all want a quick, easy, and no pain, or sacrifice method of doing it.
Recently on the Dr. Oz show they talked about a “new” find, Yacon Syrup that is sure to be the next sensation. Studies have been done to validate the positive benefits of this product. Benefits such as an increase in fiber intake, relieves constipation, better blood sugar levels, and helps with weight loss. **We Recommend Buying HERE**.
Why 100% Pure Yacon Syrup?
Research has been going on for over a year and they have found some very interesting and positive outcomes of their research. There has been significant data gathered from the study.
• 73% of the 60 participants lost weight
• 14 of the women lost 5 pounds or more
• The average weight loss was 2.9 pounds.
• They lost an average of 1.9 inches around their waists.
• The total pounds that were lost between all of the women was 153 pounds.
• 68 % of the participants would recommend Yacon to help lose weight.
Interestingly the results also showed a drop in their LDL (bad cholesterol). This is a great discovery for anyone that fights with maintaining their cholesterol. To have something that is all natural and organic to help in this cause, without having to rely on drugs and harmful medications that can cause other problems and have side effects is so encouraging.
Several Doctors weighed in on some of the research: Dr. Neal Barnard, Dr. Mike Roizen, Dr. Garth Davis, Leslie Bonci, a nutritionist, Dr. Caroline Apovian, and Dr. Lou Arrone. There was a common consensus that there is a need for continued research in order to determine all of the benefits and to gain more information, but that yacon syrup was showing some incredible promise for weight loss.
What is Yacon Syrup and where does it come from?
Yacon syrup has actually been around for many centuries. It is a native plant that grows abundantly in the high Andes Mountains in Peru. Yacon is a tuber, but looks like much like the sweet potato or a root vegetable. Since it is a vegetable it is natural, organic, and good for the body.
The natives take the Yacon root and make it into syrup which they use as a natural sweetener in their foods. It is rather thick like molasses and has a sweet and pungent flavor. Some think it tastes like raisins, or maybe a cross between a fig and prune.
Who can benefit from the Yacon Syrup?
This is kind of a wide open field as it is a natural product. Because research is on going there may be others who can benefit, but they have not yet been identified. So far we know the following can reap the benefits of using Yacon syrup:
• Obese or severely overweight
• Those needing more fiber
• Chronic constipation sufferers
• Those with high blood sugar
• Those who struggle with high LDL cholesterol
Who should not try Yacon Syrup?
• Anyone who has loose or soft stools
How does Yacon syrup work?
In recent studies it has been shown that there are a lot of bad bacteria in your gut that slow down your metabolism and help you stay fat. Yacon helps strengthen and feed the good (or skinny) bacteria so that it gets rid of the bad bacteria. This helps in the slimming process.
Another thing that pure Yacon syrup plus does is lowers your “hunger hormone” Ghrelin. This helps you feel full, but it also helps to control your insulin. This is an amazing discovery in light of the fact that we are noticing the debilitating effects of diabetes in so many of our citizens.
Diabetes plays such a role in poor health and the quality of one’s life. If there is indeed something that is so easy to use as the Yacon syrup seems to be and it will give the benefits that it seems to everyone with a predisposition for diabetes who wouldn’t be in a uproar about it?
Before Buying 100% Pure Yacon Syrup
“Now this is why I’m passionate about it, it’s not just about losing weight, Yes you’ll get that I know that’s why people will try this, but if it can get your blood sugar down that’s a Gold Mine for us when it comes to your health.” -Dr. Oz
How can Yacon syrup be used?
Yacon syrup is thick like molasses and has a pungent and sweet taste. It can be taken by the spoonful or mixed into a warm beverage. Like molasses it can also be used in sauces for meats or in salad dressings. It is not recommended that you use it in baking because the heat destroys and changes some of the properties and you cannot get the benefits as well.
The Peruvian people use it as a sweetener so anything that you would use a sweetener in would be a good option. Oatmeal in the morning with a spoonful of Pure Yacon syrup will get you off to a great start.
Where Should I buy Yacon Syrup?
There are some very specific things that you should be aware of to look for and watch out for before you buy any Yacon syrup, or other supplements.
**We Recommend Buying HERE**
• Only buy 100% pure Yacon syrup.
• Does it use Dr. Oz image to sell the product or claim he recommended the specific brand?
“This is really important! If you see my image being advertised, when you go to purchase Yacon online, you’re going to stay clear of it, folks. You are not going to get it. I know there’s going to be a marketing frenzy. It’s going to saturate the stores after this show airs. So you need to be clear, I’m not being paid to talk about this stuff, and if the site uses my image they are not trustworthy, and they may not be selling you good stuff.” Dr. Oz
• We claim no special affiliation with Dr. Oz nor do we use his image or likeness anywhere on our site. We understand he simply recommends specific ingredients and not any one particular brand.
• Check for a money back guarantee or refund policy and understand what it means.
• Check the ingredients for any fillers.
• Read the label before purchasing. If the ingredients and instructions on the label aren’t easy to understand, don’t purchase it.
• Never buy supplements that claim to be an alternative for prescription medication.
• If the packaging has misspelled words or words written in a foreign language don’t buy the product.
• If the advertising or packaging makes outrageous claims (no matter how bad you want to lose 25 pounds in 5 days!) steer clear of the product.
Yacon syrup is not a perfect cure all for everyone (even Dr. Oz mentioned this), but it does have some great benefits for most people. This is sure to be an amazing and interesting ride.